Re: Pixel garbage when opening context menus

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 13:02:57 +0200, Ralf Jung wrote:

(...)

> Now I wonder, which package do I have to report the bug against? It can
> hardly be the driver, but it could be everything else in the graphics
> stack, as far as I can tell. I also wonder whether anyone else is having
> the same problem.

I would run some tests, for instance, run a Debian LiveCD with GNOME
+radeon driver (to discard the DE) or even try with another VGA card (to
discard a hardware issue) and see how it goes.

If GNOME does not expose the same behaviour, I would open a bug against
KDE base libs. If GNOME does show the same thing, open the bug against
radeon drivers (the bug needs to be open against open source drivers).

Greetings,

--
Camaleón