Re: 2TB file system

On 8/17/2011 12:02 PM, lina wrote:
> How do I check hard drive information of the desktop?
>
> Thanks,

Usually the drives label will reveal all. Size, Spindle-Speed, Cache if
present (all the 750's and 1TB drives I bought have a 16MB cache on
them). YMMV though depending on what it came with. The one thing to keep
in mind is laptops, all the hard-drives are accessible but in different
ways, my HP and my gf's AlienWare laptops are very easy to get to, my
old Dell Latitude required me to jump though many hoops and a torx screw
driver ultimately fixed my problem there.