Re: Google earth doesn't display anything on my Debian Wheezy amd64

On 2011/8/14 14:07, Scott Ferguson wrote:
Either method will give you a black screen with the proprietary Nvidia
drivers, unless the linux OpenGL library is also installed (from
experience).
If you have Nvidia proprietary drives try installing mesa-utils and see
if they require anything else installed - the "anything else" is what is
required to unblack googleearth (you don't need mesa-utils).

Cheers

I don't know which package could unblack googleearth, I've installed mesa-utils and using nvidia proprietary drives. I don't know how to figure out what the package is. Could anyone offer me some help? Thanks.

Hong Xu
2011/8/14