backports repository in trouble

one of the files uploaded to http://backports.debian.org/squeeze/ failed
gpg verification and aptitude on this end is not updating its files.  An
incoming directory separate from repository directories might be useful if
at least one person administers that repository that way they could check
for gpg failures and reject packages before they get to repository.  If
nobody is administering backports, it may have been hacked.  This problem
happens the first time I do aptitude update, but a second try doesn't show
any of these errors.  So When I next do aptitude update, I'll catch a
typescript file of it and send it along.  About a day ought to be enough
time needed so I can reproduce this error.