Re: GDM3's prejudiced against a picture of me

i'm having the same issue too on squeeze but i don't mind it too much although it is a bit annoying

2011/8/2 Arnt Karlsen <arnt@c2i.net>

> Thats EXACTLY what it feels like is happening - which is  why I
> expressed it the way I did.  The question is, how can I coerce GDM3
> into being a bit more respectful.

..you're getting too much inspiration from Norwegian rose marches,
totalitarian rule does have its place; as root, "aptitude purge \
gdm3 &&aptitude install kdm &&/etc/init.d/kdm start" is but one
way to put disobedient twin hair display managers in their proper
places. ;o)

 Scenarios always come in sets of three: