Re: lenny->squeeze upgrade - failed with grub-pc upgrade

On Mon, 01 Aug 2011 00:09:36 -0400 (EDT), Lukasz Szybalski wrote:
> After restart I can only see "GRUB>".
> Then I tried "update-grub"
> Now I get "grub loading...
> no module name found"
> What should I do now?
> I would appreciate some guidance on this.

I agree with Stan.  It's your system and it's your call.  I don't
know what you plan to do, but if I were in your shoes, I'd switch
to LILO.  I've had nothing but trouble with grub-pc.  If you decide
you want to switch to LILO, I recommend the following web page:

   http://users.wowway.com/~zlinuxman/lilo.htm

If you want to stay with grub-pc, stay on the line and maybe someone
with grub-pc expertise will help you.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :