Re: How do I examine the video in iceweasle problem

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 10:22 PM, lina <lina.lastname@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 10:05 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 01 Aug 2011 21:02:47 +0800, lina wrote:
>>
>>> On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 7:34 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> (...)

>>> From the webpage, it showed me
>>>
>>> You have version 10,3,162,29 installed
>>>
>>> I downloaded the 11.0.1.60
>>
>> Wait. "11.0.x" is a beta relase, use it *only* if you have a 64-bits
>> Debian system... show us the output of "uname -r" just to be sure.
>
> uname -m
> x86_64
>

>>> namely
>>> flashplayer11_b1_install_lin_64_071311.tar.gz
>>>
>>> then I don't know how to proceed further after untar it showed usr bin
>>> share directory.
>>>
>>> P.S I have had
>>>
>>>  *** Opt contrib/ flashplugin- 1:2.8.3   installed.
>>
>> "contrib" repo does not seem to have an updated version of the plugin :-?
>>
>> To avoid any collision, you can unpack the tar.gz which contains a single
>> file "libflashplayer.so" and drop this ".so" file under your iceweasel
>> user's profile ("~/$HOME/.mozilla/firefox/[profile].default/plugins"),
>> then load again the test page (http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/
>> about/) to check if the latest version is now displayed.
>
> can I make a directory plugins? there is none plugins directory but it
> has extension dir.
>
> :~/.mozilla/firefox/3gbs90vf.default$ ls p
> permissions.sqlite     places.sqlite-journal  prefs.js
> places.sqlite          pluginreg.dat
> lina@dove:~/.mozilla/firefox/3gbs90vf.default$ ls extensions
> extensions/       extensions.cache  extensions.ini    extensions.rdf
>
> $ locate libflashplayer.so
> /usr/lib/flashplugin-nonfree/libflashplayer.so

I replaced this one. it showed me

You have version 11,0,1,60 installed

on website.

but the video still has sound problem.
please kindly notice that during the first one more mins there is
sound. and for some videos there is sound always. but for several
other videos there have such problems.