Re: debian sensible browser help

On 2011-07-25 02:24:59 GMT, Paul E Condon wrote:

> How do I make debian offer google-chrome to gnome? I have
> checked all the places I know of. Where is sensible browser
> defined?

You might check in /etc/mailcap for lines that begin with "text/html".  I
prefer to have iceweasel called instead of sensible-browser, so I move the
line with sensible-browser to the end of mailcap.  I often have to repeat
this procedure after an upgrade.  If your mailcap has a text/html line for
google-chrome, you might move that above other text/html lines.