Re: GPU hang "EQ overflowing. The server is probably stuck in an infinite loop"

On 21/07/11 18:52, lee wrote:

You could send it about the xserver-xorg-video-intel package.  Perhaps
you can put additional information into the bug report when you
reproduce the problem with xserver-xorg-video-intel-dbg package
installed.

Thank you for your help.

Installed xserver-xorg-video-intel-dbg package and intel-gpu-tools as dependency with synaptics package manager. Followed instructions from here: http://intellinuxgraphics.org/intel-gpu-dump.html but couldn't mount debugfs because system says either it's already mounted or busy. I can't see it mounted with
# mount

Anyway, triggered the hang-up, which is pretty repeatable, accessed the laptop with ssh and tried
# intel_gpu_dump > intel_gpu_dump.txt
Couldn't map MMIO region: No such file or directory

Can you please tell me what's happening?
Thks
jss