Re: GPU hang "EQ overflowing. The server is probably stuck in an infinite loop"

José Silva <jsantossilva@hotmail.com> writes:

> As I don't know to which package I should file the bug against, to be
> able to use reportbug, please guide me on this and I'll be much
> obliged.
>
> [ 11168.975] [mi] EQ overflowing. The server is probably stuck in an
> infinite loop.
> [ 11168.976]
> Backtrace:
> [ 11170.483] 0: /usr/bin/X (xorg_backtrace+0x37) [0x80a7f47]

You could send it about the xserver-xorg-video-intel package.  Perhaps
you can put additional information into the bug report when you
reproduce the problem with xserver-xorg-video-intel-dbg package
installed.

--
http://www.asciiribbon.org/
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1855