Re: MediaWiki 1.17.0 new stable release from Wikimedia

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 11:46 PM, John W Foster wrote:

> There is a new stable release from Wikimedia of MediaWiki 1.17.0  Any
> idea when we will see it packaged for Debian. It is said to support
> substitution// {{subst}} & {{safesubst}} // so that the error message we
> are getting with Ver. 1.15 will be resolved. It is an important upgrade
> for those of us who use this software. Thanks!

Please resend your mail to the bug report about this issue:

613791@bugs.debian.org
http://bugs.debian.org/613791

That said, it looks like the Debian maintainers of mediawiki need help
with it, so you might end up joining the team and doing the upgrade
yourself :)

--
bye,
pabs