Re: Iceweasel crashes with Illegal Instruction error message

> Are you sure you don't have flash player or java or any other plugin/
> extension installed? They can be located in many places. Run:
>
> locate libflashplayer.so
Running the above commands returns nothing. I am sure I have not
installed any plugin, extension, add-on, etc. after installing
iceweasel. In fact, after doing a netinstall selecting "Standard
Utilities" from the tasksel menu, I did the following:

# apt-get ssh install gnome-core iceweasel gdm xserver-xorg

and I can reproduce the issue.

> Before filling a bug report and given that Iceweasel can be run in safe
> mode I would keep searching what file is making noise.
Any more ideas anyone?