Iceweasel crashes with Illegal Instruction error message

Hello,

This happen on a fresh installed Debian 6.0.2 with 2.6.32-5-486 kernel.
Running Icewesel web browser:
# iceweasel
crashes as soon as the brower loads with the error message "Illegal Instruction"

Running Iceweasel with the following two commands works fine and I no
longer see the crash:
$ iceweasel -safe-mode
$ MOZILLA_DISABLE_PLUGINS=1 iceweasel

Based on the file /usr/share/bug/iceweasel/presubj it says to look
into extensions installed if Iceweasel does not crashes with the above
two commands. The problem is that I have not installed any Iceweasel
plugins, extension and add-ons.

I wanted to run the gdb trace as explained in the bug file so that I
can file a bug report, but not sure if I should investigate more
before I file a bug report.

What should I do?