Re: capslock/numlock keys behavior sometimes reversed

On 14/07/2011 00:20, Selim T. Erdogan wrote:
Probably not relevant, but:
Some time ago, on the console, I noticed that the "windows key" would
turn the caps lock on and off (I think without turning on the led).
Though I just tested this and didn't reproduce it.
You are right, and here (tty1) I have really strange behaviors:
 - when caps is enabled, apart the led stays off, it is working as expected
- only on the login prompt: the windows keys (both of them if they exist) act as reversing caps (with the led still on), this is no more true when I'm logged in!

Nicolas