Re: capslock/numlock keys behavior sometimes reversed

I remember that the first time I had this issue really regularly, it was when I had a new keyboard from Dell at work (and maybe a new machine with it!) a SK8115 if I remember well. The fact is that I'm quite sure I didn't have such issues with old noname keyboards at home or older brand keyboards at work (ibm, dell as far as I remember). I also had this issue on Dell Laptops.

I'm not sure Dell is guilty for that, but to me it was associated because correlated in time.

Nicolas