Re: capslock/numlock keys behavior sometimes reversed

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 17:07:45 +0200, Nicolas Bercher wrote:

> It's been a while (years!) that I sometimes find my keyboard's
> capslock/numlock keys behaving reversed at times.  This is often the
> case after: wackup-from-/any/, using qemu or as the result of
> unidentified operations.
>
> Does anyone here know how to get rid of this?  Avoid it, restore the
> proper keys behavior, etc.

Well, I see -from time to time- a similar behaviour with caps lock. They
are reversed (→ caps lock "on" gives lower case and caps lock "off"
produces uppercase) when running OpenOffice and only after restarting my
user session -relogin- is back to normal :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón