udev rules for 2 identical webcams + 1 spare cam

Hello list

I'm trying to setup a debian system with two identical Logitech usb webcams
plus one spare cam, the one integrated in my laptop.

The spare cam should remain video0.
The other two webcams should be assigned to video1 and video2 in static way at
best, so if a fourth cam would be assigned, this fourth cam should be video3.

I already figured out idProduct and idVendor of the spare cam and the Logitech
Quickcams using udevadm:

$ cat /etc/udev/rules.d/10-webcam.rules:
SUBSYSTEM=="video4linux", ATTRS{idVendor}=="0c45", \
ATTRS{idProduct}=="62c0", Name="video0"

SUBSYSTEM=="video4linux", ATTRS{idVendor}=="046d", \
ATTRS{idProduct}=="08a2", Name="video%n"

This produces an occasional permission slip in video2:

$ ls -la /dev/video*
crw-rw----+ 1 root video 81, 2 12. Jul 16:15 /dev/video0
crw-rw----+ 1 root video 81, 1 12. Jul 16:15 /dev/video1
crw-------  1 root root  81, 2 12. Jul 16:15 /dev/video2

This never happens if I plug in the 2nd Quickcam *after* system bootup, it
only happens when both are already plugged in *while* the system is booting
up.

Any ideas what I can change in the rule? OS in use is Debian 6.02

Thanks and regards Tuxoholic