Re: Start rtorrent on bootup in Squeeze

On 04/07/2011 18:19, Ramon Hofer wrote:
Why don't you put it into the debian wiki or somewhere else?
I was googling for such a script for several days.
Like that you can share it even easier :-)
Don't know really, maybe I originally intented to give it to people I know.  That's an idea...

I probably won't use it with another user. But we'll never know. I
changed the service name just to be sure :-)
Good idea!

Btw: Why do you use the -x option and not the -r option?
Because -x is harmless (as far as I know) until you recall the screen session not from itsef and almost because -r doesn't bother when the session is already attached elsewhere.

Note that screen -r is a cool way to do bash parties, I did it with my brother: we both saw the same bash session but were 300km far away from each other, really interesting (but only one may type at a time!)

Nicolas