Start rtorrent on bootup in Squeeze

Hi all

I'd like to start rtorrent automatically when the system boots.
Does anybody have a init.d script for that?

I tried to use the one from here:
http://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/wtorrent

I have uploaded it to pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/qN0EnTas

Unfortunately I get an error when trying to add this to the the runlevels:
# update-rc.d rtorrent defaults
update-rc.d: using dependency based boot sequencing insserv: warning:
script 'rtorrent' missing LSB tags and overrides insserv: There is a loop
between service squeezeboxserver and rtorrent if stopped
insserv:  loop involving service rtorrent at depth 2 insserv:  loop
involving service squeezeboxserver at depth 1 insserv: Stopping rtorrent
depends on squeezeboxserver and therefore on system facility `$all' which
can not be true! insserv: exiting now without changing boot order!
update-rc.d: error: insserv rejected the script header

In the german debian users mailinglist I got the advice to change /etc/
init.d/skeleton.
But since this seems very complicated to me I'd like to ask first here
before I invent the wheel again...

Cheers
Ramon