Re: Hibernate fails

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 01, 2011 at 12:21:22AM -0400, Carl Fink wrote:
> > *do you have a /var/run/wpa_supplicant??*
>
> No.

I do not know what is causing you this PM problem.

I had some hybernation problems about a year ago while in squeeze/testing.

Some of them were kernel problems which I needed to wait for newer
kernel but there were one configuration issue with screensavors.

I had several screen savor programs installed.   That was causing
problem. I needed to remove xscreensaver. I now have only
gnome-screensaver.  I do not have kscreensavor either.

Do you have multiple screensavor programs installed?

Osamu