Re: Squeeze: How to hide certain partitions in Nautilus

Firstly did you run:-
# mount -a
after creating the new fstab??

Secondly did you log out and log back in??

Yes, I did both

If the answer to both questions is yes - repost and I'll do my best to
and help you:-
restore the original fstab
creating a modified udev rule to hide those partitions in Nautilus Places.

Thank you in advance. I actually modified my fstab file and added your 2 lines below. I didn't create a new fstab so it does not need restoring. Just comment 2 added lines.

NOTE: I may not get a chance to reply tonight though.

Cheers, and thanks for your patience.

You are too polite ;) I'm very happy to have such fast and detailed responds from you

Hoang