Re: Squeeze: How to hide certain partitions in Nautilus

On 30/06/11 22:01, Hoang Le wrote:
<snipped>

> Dear Scott,
>
> It didn't work. I still can see those 2 partitions in Nautilus ( trying
> to mount them requires root access, of course )
> Maybe they were made available before fstab is read by the system?

I don't know... :-/

> Thank you,
> Hoang

Firstly did you run:-
# mount -a
after creating the new fstab??

Secondly did you log out and log back in??

If the answer to both questions is yes - repost and I'll do my best to
and help you:-
restore the original fstab
creating a modified udev rule to hide those partitions in Nautilus Places.

NOTE: I may not get a chance to reply tonight though.

Cheers, and thanks for your patience.

--
"This is where we are at right now, as a whole. No one is left out of
the loop.