Re: Squeeze: How to hide certain partitions in Nautilus

On 30/06/11 13:28, Hoang Le wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I would like to ask how to hide certain partitions in Nautilus because I
> actually don't use them.
>
> My Nautilus side bar displays partitions such as "System Reserved" or
> "HP_TOOLS" which are never used. I tried some guides on the internet to
> modify fstab but it didn't work.
>
> Thank you very much,
> Hoang Le

When you say "hide" do you mean:-
"don't show me"
OR
"don't use them, so don't show me"??

If you don't use them - just comment out the lines from /etc/fstab that
mount them.

Cheers

--
"This is where we are at right now, as a whole. No one is left out of
the loop.