Re: posting

Hi!

> What mail clients are ok?

Claws Mail might be worthwhile trying. I cannot tell you whether or not
it replies properly to digests, but chances are it does. It has a GUI,
many options that may be a little overwhelming at first, but also decent
defaults so if you don't want to set certain option, Claws will most
likely do the right thing. Just try it and if you miss a certain
feature, there are plenty of plugins. The only thing I still miss, is a
way to sync it with a Gmail address book.

Best regards,
Florian