Re: posting

> > As already mentioned by others, there are mail clients able to deal with
> > SmartList's digests. Do yourself a favor and use one of them if you're
> > so attached to digests (instead of normal subscription).

Perhaps I have a bad day ;), so I'll stop reading here. (Sorry, I miss
other replies doing this)
What mail clients are ok?

Just origin Windows clients as the Mozillas and
Non-GUI-learn-100-short-cut-clients, as Linux text-based clients?

If so, ok, I guess this is very, very bad, but would be Wanderlust ok? I
like this Emacs email client, regarding to it's name, since on German
the name is ambivalent :) and at least reminds me to Schubert's
brilliant Winterreise (unfortunately most of the times performed by
musicians who are stiff as a poker).

Yes, my OT is 'trollish' OTOH to insist on historically reasons to use
bad formatted digest and force users to use mail clients from the stone
age isn't a good argument, but IMO 'trollish' too.

Regards,

Ralf