Re: posting

Hi everyone,

Ralf Mardorf:
> I take this issue seriously and try my best to fix the issue, but sorry
> everybody, I won't waste time by reading more replies regarding to
> posting. I STOP READING AND REPLYING TO THIS THREAD [...]

Quite frankly, I find this insulting. I can understand that you're upset
because things aren't working working the way you expect them to and I
even agree with you that people should not be forced to work their way
around bugs. If we have a bug here, is a different issue, though.
Anyways, people here on the list, including me, have gone to great
lengths to follow this thread where the usual reaction would simply have
been to ignore you alltogether because of your broken posts. I believe
you that you are actually trying to fix the problem. You asked a
question about which mail clients are ok and then, just one post later,
you decide that you aren't even interested in the answers anymore? Maybe
I was wrong after all and you're just upset and not willing to actually
fix a problem here. Speaking of working around bugs: Do you honestly
think everyone here on the list should adapt to your needs even though
most people here appear to be content?

So, read my suggestion about a MUA, maybe that will be a decent solution
for you. Ask more questions if you need further help and if there is a
bug, file a bug report. They are appreciated very much. But do not ask
questions and then decide not to read the answers to them. That's just
rude.

Best regards,
Florian