Re: [OT] Google search default lang.

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Hi,

Using Google search always returns my results in Spanish because Google has figured out that my ISP is in a Spanish speaking country. But I want the results in US Eglish and always have to do an extra mouse click on 'Google.com in English'

Apparently Google does not record that I always click on that and adjusts the default language.

Anybody know how to set the default language for search?

Hugo

I look in the thread and I don't see any reference at this link which can be reached clicking on the upper right corner in the gear image, the link is:

http://www.google.com/preferences?hl=en

there with cookies enabled and without the need to be signed in, you can configure some Google preferences, and in theory should solve your problem.

HTH

Oscar