Re: [OT] Google search default lang.

Hi,

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Using Google search always returns my results in Spanish because
> Google has figured out that my ISP is in a Spanish speaking country.
> But I want the results in US Eglish and always have to do an extra
> mouse click on 'Google.com in English'
>
> Apparently Google does not record that I always click on that and
> adjusts the default language.
>
> Anybody know how to set the default language for search?
I had a similar problem with Italian where I actually want to perform
some searches in English, some in Italian. I made myself a simple custom
(html) homepage with a form for google search with language selection. [1]

Maybe it can be helpful once modified to your use case...

Ciao,
Lorenzo.

[1]: http://paste.debian.net/120412