Re: Question about the new kernel with PAE (Wheezy) - Report

On Wed, 2011-06-22 at 05:44 +0100, Dom wrote:
> On 21/06/11 18:52, Camaleón wrote:
[...]
> Now here's the thing. I did the install, got the warning from the
> meta-package (linux-image-2.6-686), and the kernel installed - as you said.
>
> I then rebooted and... it works fine.

Not quite... in my case the kernel itself works fine, but I have some
packages with dkms which need the kernel headers installed (think
virtualbox and nvidia drivers). I have the meta package installed
linux-headers-2.6-686, but these weren't upgraded to the .39 pae
headers, I had to install these myself. Agreed, it's not a serious
issue, but a annoying none the less.

[...]
> --
> Dom