Re: no keyboard in xorg after the change of runlevel

Thanks, Sven. That was the problem. udev wasn't
restarted after the change of runlevel back.
I wanted to change the runlevel to single-user
because I wanted to remount my filesystems
on top of lvm read-only for a short time and
create lvm snapshots with consistent filesystems.
So I need to stop some daemons and processes
to be able to remount the filesystems read-only.
I'm going to stop only those services I need.