Re: Cannot connect to localhost:631

On 06/15/2011 07:38 AM, AG wrote:
On Wheezy, I have lost the capability of connecting to the CUPS server
via the web-page using localhost:631. The error message is "cannot
connect: connection to the server refused".

I have double-checked /etc/hosts and that seems fine, checking the Net
for help throws up suggestions on changing a setting in cupsd.conf but
the only cupsd.conf file I can find on my system is a binary file in
/var/sbin. I also tried system-config-printer but that didn't help.

I have restarted the CUPS server and can print okay ... just cannot
connect to the server.

Anything else that I can try?

Is localhost allowed in /etc/hosys.allow?