Re: open source time/expense tracking package?

On 13 June 2011 12:16, Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]
<cal.leeming@simplicitymedialtd.co.uk> wrote:
>> I really don't care about a desktop start/stop widget.  Does it do
>> standard timesheet type stuff, you know:
>> - enter hours against projects
>> - "sign" and submit
>> - approval
>> - export to billing system
>>
>> Couldn't figure that out from the online materials (horrible sales
>> materials for a software product you pay for), and the hosted demo seems to
>> only do very trivial time tracking and reporting.

That is exactly what I wanted. So I took sillaj code and
modified/extended it to add approvals and export as spreadsheet
functions.

Right now this is not being used and if any one wants to try it out I
can set up a account on the server for test. Only three / four people
please.

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar

PS: Replying using bottom post/in-line post makes email conversations
whole lot easier for meaningful dialogue. Snip out what is not
relevant. Adopt this and spread the message.