Re: open source time/expense tracking package?

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 2:46 AM, Miles Fidelman <mfidelman@meetinghouse.net> wrote:
Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] wrote:
"You get full /source/ code access so you can make the system behave just the"

I guess I should have said it's not FOSS.

Give it a try, we've used it for years for internal time tracking (along with a desktop start/stop widget) and tasks.. works perfectly.

I really don't care about a desktop start/stop widget.  Does it do standard timesheet type stuff, you know:
- enter hours against projects
- "sign" and submit
- approval
- export to billing system

Couldn't figure that out from the online materials (horrible sales materials for a software product you pay for), and the hosted demo seems to only do very trivial time tracking and reporting.

Actually, come to think of it, we are looking to move away from ActiveCollab.. Mostly because it really sucks balls in many other aspects. Can I withdraw my recommendation? lol.

In<fnord>  practice, there is.   .... Yogi Berra