open source time/expense tracking package?

Hi Folks,

I've been looking high and low for a simple time & expense tracking package that I can run on my (Debian) server, to support a small project team. Can't seem to find anything but commercial web services (e.g., clicktime).

So... Figured I'd ask and see if anyone here has found such a beast - packaged for Debian, obviously.

Thanks much,

Miles Fidelman