Re: k3b can't burn audio CD, got a few coasters today

On 11/06/11 09:09 PM, Scott Ferguson wrote:
> On 12/06/11 09:52, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> <snipped>
>>>>

>>> er .. perhaps a dumb question, is a disc mounted while being written to?
>
> No. And No.
>
> Eject doesn't care about mount.

That is what I had always assumed, but I wasn't sure.

<snip>

I have most of the things as you described above. Did not have
transcode, but installed it just now.

> I have plenty of space.

So should I, at least for k3b. Around 1.5 Gb in /home and about 1.8 G in
/tmp.

> Does gnomebaker work?

Haven't tried it yet. In fact, I have no idea how to use it to burn an
audio CD from mp3 files. It is quite dumb really in that respect.

> Anything relevant in dmesg?

Not that I could make out that would give more info than the log that I
already posted.

ever having been read.