Re: icedove/yahoo imap: messages marked as read & filters not run on inbox

On 10/06/2011 22:55, PaulNM wrote:
On 06/10/2011 04:13 PM, Nicolas Bercher wrote:
Hi,
  1. Near every messages that arrive into inbox and are marked as read,
but not all of them.  This seems to be an imap side-problem: my account
was freshly set up and I never saw this before with account from other
imap providers (and of course I've check icedove config many times).

Are you sure nothing else is reading the messages?  I don't have yahoo
imap, but I know that if I read the messages on my phone, they'll show
up as read the next time I check in Thunderbird.

OK, maybe you point out something interesting here: since I have the strong feeling that yahoo imap status is between alpha and beta (somehow confirmed by Camaleón on this thread), I used to keep alive the pop3 access for the same yahoo account on the same icedove profile. Maybe the pop3 side config in fetching e-mails, leaving them on the server, etc. has an effect on the imap side.

Nicolas