Re: Keeping stable stable.

Stan Hoeppner a écrit :

> You're much better off simply changing sources.list right
> before your next distribution upgrade.  This is what Debian recommends,
> oddly enough

Oddly ?
The recommended upgrade path described in the Release notes is usually
more complex than just running "apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade".
Also it allows you to choose when to upgrade to the new stable,
preferably (in my case) after the first point release which fixes the
biggest bugs that were not discovered during the testing phase.