Re: Keeping stable stable.

On Thu, Jun 02, 2011 at 11:15:37AM +0200, Pascal Hambourg wrote:
> Stan Hoeppner a écrit :
> >
> > You're much better off simply changing sources.list right
> > before your next distribution upgrade.  This is what Debian recommends,
> > oddly enough
>
> Oddly ?

It's another of the strange idioms of the English language. That usage
of "oddly enough" actually means something more like "and it should be
blatantly obvious why that is the case". Without the "enough" tagged on
it would really mean "oddly".

Cheers,
Tom

--
ignisecond, n:
	The overlapping moment of time when the hand is locking the car