Re: How to use the net install CD with PPPoE?

On 5/29/2011 6:00 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> Do I need to download and install pppoeconf + dependencies or is there
> another way to get a PPPoE connection?

You buy a cheap consumer router, like everyone else does who isn't
provided one by their ISP.  For instance:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833156001

Find something similar there in Germany.  Once you have it up and
running you'll kick yourself for not doing it long ago.  Saves lots of
time and prevents headaches such as the one you're currently fighting.

--
Stan