[OT] Replies from "we we" user (was: consolekit makes trouble)

On Sun, 29 May 2011 12:33:46 +0200, Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:

> Andrej: Fancy, before my working sending, I got an e-mail from a strange
> site with the exact subject title of my mail, which only contents 2
> pgp-keys. Sender was a russian site! I suppose, this was an attack, to
> let me import some untrusted/unknown keys, which some MUA can do
> automatically. I will watch this.

Yeah... me also ;-(

I think this is something related to the other e-mail I sent two days ago:

I thought this has been solved (it was) but yesterday I started to
receive those e-mails coming from someone named "we we". I've already
contacted to DebianHELP again...
> Thank you all very much for the help! You made my day, I spent hours to
> find a solution!

Glad it worked :-)