Re: IndexError: list index out of range

On Fri, 27 May 2011 23:22:45 +0800, lina wrote:

> On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 10:57 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> You can also test the solution mentioned in the bug, it's a bit
>> different from the one provided in the forum thread, so this could
>> work.
>
> actually remember the first URL you provided mention

(...)

Yep, but the bug seems to indicate a different change, look what it says:

***
The amount of planes is set/determined in
/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/DejaVu/Viewer.py,
where maxClipP = int(GL.glGetDoublev(GL.GL_MAX_CLIP_PLANES)[0]).

changing this line to:
maxClipP = 5
will make runPmv start.
***

So according to that, you should have to change this line:

# original line
maxClipP = int(GL.glGetDoublev(GL.GL_MAX_CLIP_PLANES)[0])

To this one:

# modified one, bug 603022
maxClipP = 5

Or at least that's my understanding, but as I don't have the file to
check it by myself, YMMV :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón