Problems installing squeeze netinstall

Dear list -

It went nowhere w/ the full iso of squeeze [see my previous post "Difficulties installing squeeze"], so I moved on the netinst. The CD runs perfectly until it gets to "Select and Install Software", at which point it hangs. As far as I can tell, the CD is fine. It was burned at a low speed, the MD5 sum of the file and the download matched and the CD was verified after burning. I have tried changing the mirrors, to no avail.

Comments and advice, please.

Thanks.

Ethan