Squeeze (or higher) on HP DL180 G6

I'm going to buy a low-end server with 12 SATA HDDs.

I've received an offer for HP DL180 G6 with interesting price.
Now I'm trying to find out whether this proliant works correctly
with Debian (either squeeze or testing (or even unstable)).

Server has HP P212/ZM and P410/256 controllers (I guess it needs two
controllers to accomodate support 12 HDDs).

I actually don't need any RAID functionality from these controllers
(I'm going to use standard linux md soft-raid anyway).

Does anybody use HP DL180 G6 with Debian here and can confirm that
Debian works correctly on that server?

Unfortunately google wasn't really helpful (at least for "dl180 g6
debian", "p212 debian" and similar phrases).

--
Jacek Politowski