Empathy: Jabber/Gmail connection problems

Hi,

I use Empathy 2.30.3 with Jabber, GTalk and MSN. I used to be able to
connect to everyone but suddenly my Jabber connections are shown as
"offline" and when the remote party tries to connect their application
(some Apple thing) says "XMPPErrorDomain error 6". I can connect with
everyone who has a GTalk account, it is just the jabber accounts that
appear not to work.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this? Is there something changed
the last few days that could be the reason for this?

TIA

--
Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld