Re: Problem with Konquerer on one site

On Wed, 11 May 2011 17:10:04 -0400, Wayne Topa wrote:

> On 05/11/2011 04:41 PM, Camaleón wrote:

>>> try www.jonasson.org/maps/
>>>
>>> Was that my typo in the OP??
>>
>> Uh? But you insisted me [1] it was "www.jonassan.org">>>;-)
>>
>> As I said in my first [2] and second [3] e-mail,
>> http://www.jonasson.org/ maps/ loads fine with Iceweasel :-)
>
> As usual I must have made another typo.  I thought you meant that the
> /maps/ was not needed.  I missed the 'a' in jonasson.  :-(

Yes, "/maps" (the path to a specific folder on the server) is not needed
when you run a "dig" query :-)

Am I the only person having problems to resolve the "jonassan.org" domain
name? :-?

>> As per your konqueror issue, have you checked the javascript console
>> and looked for any errors?
>
> There is no javascript console in konqueror, as someone else pointed
> out.

(...)

That can't be true!!! :-)

Okay, it is named "debug console", "javascript debugger" or something
similar but I hope it's still there, as it's a basic tool for web
developers and it was present when I was using Konqueror 3.5.x.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón