Re: Problem with Konquerer on one site

You probably refer to "http://www.jonasson.org/maps"; :-)

> I am forced to use Konq due to
> iceweasel attracting so many hits from the web that my monthly limit
> would be exhausted in 2 weeks.  Oddly, konquerer does not get ANY hits
> at all.

I'm not sure to have understood correctly that stanza.

How can Iceweasel "generate" more web traffic and what relation has that
with using it or not? :-?

>    If some could check the above link to see if they can see the maps
> with konquerer, I sure would appreciate it.

I can't help here because I'm not using KDE ;-(

When I was sing KDE, Konqueror used to be my preferred web browser over
Firefox or others (lightweight, fast and plenty of those small details
that makes you love using an application) but it also had some problems
when it came to render some "modern" websites (I mean, those full of
javascript+layers+DOM objects).

I say this because if you are experiencing any problem with a site while
using Konqueror, most sure there is something that is not of the like of
the browser, probably some javascript routine or a HTML tag that is not
"standarized" and needs the "quircks" of the browser to get the page load
as the "webmaster" expect.

In brief, review konqueror's javascript console and search for any error/
warning :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón