Re: Is the Menu key used for anything in Debian?

On 05/09/2011 12:18 PM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
for the same matter, does anybody know of a use for the Scroll Lock
and Pause/Break keys? If I get rid of those keys, into what type of
corner will I be painting myself? I've never used them, but if anybody
does, in any environment, I'd really like to know.

Thanks!

I've never seen an ap for the scroll-lock key, but the pause key is useful
if you are booting up a long page of stuff and you want to stop and read it
for some reason. It will also work when you first turn on the machine and it's going thru its BIOS boot sequence. This is where I have found it most useful.

--doug

--
Blessed are the peacekeepers...for they shall be shot at from both sides. --A. M. Greeley