Re: Is the Menu key used for anything in Debian?

On Mon, May 09, 2011 at 07:18:15PM +0300, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> for the same matter, does anybody know of a use for the Scroll Lock
> and Pause/Break keys? If I get rid of those keys, into what type of
> corner will I be painting myself? I've never used them, but if anybody
> does, in any environment, I'd really like to know.

Usually, in spreadsheets, activating Scroll Lock changes the cursor keys
from a mode in which they move the selection about, to a mode where they
scroll the page instead. This can be useful if you need to scroll down
to see, say, a total line without losing the cell you have selected.

I don't have an installation of LibreOffice handy to see if it behaves
this way, but I'd be surprised if it didn't.