Re: Single mouse click registers as double click

On 05/09/2011 10:10 AM, godo wrote:
On 2011-05-09 16:02, Lisi wrote:
On Monday 09 May 2011 13:01:18 Ijon Tichy wrote:
I've had this problem (a single mouse click being considered as double
click) from quite a long time (almost two years) in two different
computers,

That's not a bug, that's a feature! It is Windows that has the bug with all
those double-clicks.

Lisi

/snip/

You can customize Windows to run on single clicks, just as you have to do for
some versions of Linux.  If I couldn't do that, I wouldn't run the system!
--doug

Blessed are the peacekeepers...for they shall be shot at from both sides. --A. M. Greeley