Re: FullHD notebook support under Debian (sid)

Strange, I could not select linux at Dell anymore, but I sure can still at HP.
If I search Dell for "Linux" some models do show, seemingly having
once been offered with Ubuntu 10.10
Im searching in the Dutch market btw.

The best supported chipset seems to be Intels mobile express. HP also
offers Suse enterprise models with ATI Radeon
HD 5470, HD 6370, 6470M

gl